View Thread

Atheists Today » Power and Control » Election 2008 (US)
 Print Thread
Palin under the wheels of the bus
Bob of QF
Well, now that McCain has lost, it seem that any number of republicans are more than willing to sacrifice Palin as a scapegoat of the day.

Even Faux News is willing to blame her for everything....

I find this all odd, as I fully expected to see Palin on the Republican 2012 ticket.

(and I would've welcomed that, too, as I think it would landslide Obama back for another 4 years...)

Thoughts?

(an aside: thanks to Skeeve for pointing out in RnR that he's fixed things for lil' ole me, here.... true, it takes 5 minutes to load the home page, but once "inside" I can navigate with ease and speed. Much thanks, to all responsible)

*edited subject
Edited by Skeeve on 11/08/2008 08:53
Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

Skeeve
It is rather odd. The fundies are revolting and calling for a boycott against FOX.

Someone has a plan, and dissing Palin is part of it, apparently.

Maybe this weekend, I can test some things and see if I can get the front page to speed up as well. Check back as often as you can, Bob.
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

seeker
I think its easaier for them to blame her than to admit that their ideology is flawed

Bob of QF
Here's a link to Faux News:

[url]http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/nov/07/sarah-palin-republicans-fox-news-mccain[/url]

With regards to the front page? Now, it loads in seconds!

I don't know what you did, but you are now officially an internet god. And I'll swear by that for anyone who asks...!

I prefer real gods as opposed to supernatural ones

GrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrin
Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

Skeeve
My job is done here Grin
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

derF
Buy that man a virtual cigar ! ! ! But, alas, I have been stripped of my title. And I think I was almost up to shithead.
Edited by derF on 11/07/2008 22:51
I'll drink to that. Or anything else for that matter.

Jump to Forum: