View Thread

Atheists Today » Easy Reading » The Lounge
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Teacher strips off shirt for 15yr old students
JDHURF
http://www.thesun...874459.ece

FURIOUS parents have called for a saucy teacher to be sacked after she put on a saucy strip show for her 15-year-old pupils.

The German minx was supposed to be supervising a start of term party. But things got out of hand as the pretty teacher put on her own s-extracurricular activities for the teen pupils.

She seductively stripped down to her underwear to the joy of her howling students.

"The children were playing truth or dare and making bigger and bigger dares for each other and she decided to join in.

"When they dared her to do some pole dancing she just started taking off her clothes. She's a pretty woman in her 20s and the children couldn't believe their luck.

That's some pretty wild shit. You have to be out of your mind to strip in front of your students while you're supposed to be supervising them. But hey, she only got a warning:

But the school's headmaster in Zalaegerszeg, western Hungary, has refused to sack the unnamed mistress despite pressure from parents and other teachers.

"I was forced to give the German teacher a warning, but I will not dismiss her because she is a valuable teacher for our institution," said head Sandor Rozman.

He claimed she had shown no more flesh "than you would see on a beach."

Lol - guarantee if she had done that here in the US she would've likely served jail time (certainly not that I think she should've).

btw - is it just me or was she one of the hottest teachers you've seen? Unusually good at stripping as well, like it's not unfamiliar to her. What a scene. Wow.
[img]http://www.atheists.org/images/headerLogo.png[/img] is not a valid Image.

Skeeve
I lived in Germany for two years and can see why this wouldn't cause a teacher to be dismissed. Public nudity, in the right setting, ( i.e. the beach, the pool, the gym) is nothing to most Europeans.

While there wasn't nudity involved in this case, the fact that some complained makes me wonder if they were of the fundie persuasion.
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

JDHURF
The teacher was German, but I believe this all took place in Hungary - not much of a difference though, for, as you point out, most of Europe is quite a bit more enlightened when it comes to sexuality and sexual behavior than the US.

Doubting Thomas
Public nudity is one thing, but doing a suggestive strip tease for horny teenagers is another. I'm no prude but this was just plain wrong.
You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me and not you.

JDHURF
Doubting Thomas wrote:
Public nudity is one thing, but doing a suggestive strip tease for horny teenagers is another. I'm no prude but this was just plain wrong.

As I said: You have to be out of your mind to strip in front of your students while you're supposed to be supervising them. I can't imagine what was going through that woman's mind. It almost seems like a set up, hear the music in the background? Crazy.

seeker
Actually pretty hilarious.

The parent in me is with DT on this one. How are students going to take her seriously in class after seeing her do a striptease?

General-Pryce
Who cares about her being taken seriously- I'm just annoyed the fat guy made ehr stop Sad

Bob of QF
I suppose, being effectively de-sensitized by reading Robert Heinlein's books, I saw nothing wrong with what the teacher did, in and of itself.

She was no more nude than a bathing suit would have been.

She was not in class-- it was at a party function, which changes the setting.

I just see it as fraternizing with her students, and nothing more.

Had she tried to have sex with one or more, that would've been a bit different.

I think the parents outrage was, typically, over the top; likely fueled by one or more idiot/fundie in the crowd, who's stated goal is the SUPPRESSION of everything it means to be human.

Religion's worst at work, again....
Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

Nails3Jesus0
Yeah, this happened to me when I was 15 also. Only, it was our 52 year old shop teacher with 8 fingers and halitosis.

JDHURF
I don't think that what the teacher did was necessarily a crime, but I think it should be recognized that it was, putting it lightly, very poor judgment on her part.

Sinny
Bob I have to say it....the different 'party' setting was for the kids not the teachers supervising the party. I say that's no excuse. She is only 20 but still that is old enough to know better.

I don't think it was criminal and charges shouldn't even be considered. I do think reprimanding her was appropriate but a 1-2 day suspension would have shown her how serious the Principal, School board and Parents take this kind of behavior. She would think twice before attempting to be on the level of the kids. Considering she got off on a warning and was stupid enough to pull a stunt like that makes me think she will test to see how far she can go with something else that's totally inappropriate in the future and I question her ability to supervise a class with the brains to know what the limits should be let alone manage to achieve respect from the kids. Common sense man ... it's just common sense that a teacher shouldn't do a sexually suggestive strip tease in front of a room full of teenagers even it she didn't totally strip or show any private parts. She could have stayed out of the dare that was between the kids or since she decided to join in then she could have chosen something else to amuse them that would be more appropriate to the setting of the environment, which was a room filled with School kids. They may be more open in Germany in the public but in a School that's not the right place...especially for a teacher who was supposed to be supervising.

IMO she is a liability to the School. Being popular with the kids doesn't make her a good teacher or valuable.

JD I bet one of the kids put the music on once she got started. Who knows she may already have some kind or reputation with the kids that led to them choosing that for a dare.

Nails. Shock sheesh that's a sight you will never forget. I'm sure you saw better when you graduated Wink

JDHURF
Nice to see you back around Nails3Jesus0.

Doubting Thomas
I agree that what she did was inappropriate but not illegal. It would be silly to try to bring any kind of charges against her, but a reprimand & punishment of some sort would be in line.

And I know you're all thinking it so I'll say it. Where were teachers like this when I was in high school?

Sinny
Well you guys are but me I would have liked a male teacher to strip for us. I wonder if in Germany it would have been a different outcome if the teacher were a man. We see a lot of double standards in America as far as teachers being sexually suggestive. Basically anything to do with sex the man pretty much always gets jail time and of course fired. Mary Kay wasn't the only one who got probation. Though she was the first to become a public celebrity and totally ignore probation which is what it took to get her in prison. Had that been a male teacher he would never have gotten only probation the first time.

Bob of QF
I still disagree that it was a problem.

To me, "sex is dirty" and "sex is a sin" and "nudity is dirty" and "nudity is a sin" are all RELIGIOUS concepts.

By the time a kid gets TO high school, it's far, far too late to be worrying about if you've instilled decency and limits to his/her behavior or no: if he/she hasn't "got it" by then, it's likely he/she never will.

I see nothing wrong with public nudity, nor sex between consenting adults. Sure, the kids in question are not-yet adults, but as no actual sex was involved, so what?

I cannot fathom a _secular_ reason to be all that bothered by what happened. Maybe I'm dense or something. *shrug*

And, lest you ask, no I don't have any biological kids.

But, I spent the better part of my adulthood taking care of, and watching out for other people's within the confines of the rules setup by the associated organizations.

So, I guess the REAL question is this: was there spelled out ANYWHERE in the situation, formal rules about conduct?

Did the teacher violate these formal rules?

If she did, follow the rules with regards to consequences (whatever they are).

If the social even was NOT an official, sanctioned school function, then the parents don't have a LEG to stand on, and she should be let off without so much as a dirty look.

When did being all-too human become a crime? Obviously, she quite knew where to draw the line, and did not cross it.

Again, I see nothing wrong with what she did, in the context of morality in society in general.

If she, being at an official function, broke formal rules? Use those rules to deal with her.

Anything else is just a witch-hunt: conviction based on religious belief.

And we all know how well that works out....

Doubting Thomas
I don't have a problem with public non-sexual nudity either. I think it's silly to think that certain parts of our bodies are "offensive" simply because they differ between men & women. It's silly when you think "everybody's got one."

That being said, I still think that what that teacher did was wrong. If we were talking about a beach party where casual nakedness occurred, I wouldn't see a problem with it. However, a sexually-suggestive strip tease is a different matter. There's a certain line that shouldn't be crossed when it comes to a teacher-student relationship, and that line is crossed with a strip tease. There should be no sex between teacher & student, nor should there be a suggestion of sex between teacher & student. The student-teacher relationship should be a professional one.

It's very much the same if you hire a babysitter who would do a striptease for your child. Whether teacher or babysitter, they will be in charge of your child for a certain amount of time during the day, and you want to make sure that the relationship is appropriate and not sexual in nature.

I also agree that the idea of nudity or sex being "sinful" or "dirty" are religious concepts, however I'm sure you'd agree that certain sex acts are not appropriate, such as between adult & child. So a suggestive strip tease is also not appropriate.

Nails3Jesus0
Sinny wrote:

Nails. Shock sheesh that's a sight you will never forget. I'm sure you saw better when you graduated Wink

Yeah, I was truamatized fo years. To this day, the sight of a band saw or wood shavings sends me into a cold sweat. Wink
Yes, I have seen better since, but it always costs me a fortune $1.00 at a time!

Nails3Jesus0
JDHURF wrote:
Nice to see you back around Nails3Jesus0.

Thank you, JD. Right back at ya'!

Sinny
GrinNails, ha ha ha you so funny

Bob of QF
Doubting Thomas wrote:
I don't have a problem with public non-sexual nudity either. I think it's silly to think that certain parts of our bodies are "offensive" simply because they differ between men & women. It's silly when you think "everybody's got one."

That being said, I still think that what that teacher did was wrong. If we were talking about a beach party where casual nakedness occurred, I wouldn't see a problem with it. However, a sexually-suggestive strip tease is a different matter. There's a certain line that shouldn't be crossed when it comes to a teacher-student relationship, and that line is crossed with a strip tease. There should be no sex between teacher & student, nor should there be a suggestion of sex between teacher & student. The student-teacher relationship should be a professional one.

It's very much the same if you hire a babysitter who would do a striptease for your child. Whether teacher or babysitter, they will be in charge of your child for a certain amount of time during the day, and you want to make sure that the relationship is appropriate and not sexual in nature.

I also agree that the idea of nudity or sex being "sinful" or "dirty" are religious concepts, however I'm sure you'd agree that certain sex acts are not appropriate, such as between adult & child. So a suggestive strip tease is also not appropriate.

Point.

I do agree, non-adults need to be protected from engaging in sex themselves, and especially from adults wanting to engage in sex with pre-adults.

Jump to Forum: