View Thread

Atheists Today » Easy Reading » The Lounge
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Teacher strips off shirt for 15yr old students
Sinny
DT that was very well said Smile

Doubting Thomas
Thank you. Another point that should be considered is that males tend to look upon strippers & prostitutes as sex objects. A student would not have the respect for a teacher if he looks upon her as a sex object. How is he going to learn anything if he's sitting there thinking, "Come on, let's see 'em?"
You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me and not you.

willie
I would think her actions would lose her all respect even if her workplace consisted of only mature adults. That she is a teacher and they are her pupils is kind of irrelevant. Stupid behaviour is stupid behaviour regardless of who witnesses it.

Sinny
Doubting Thomas wrote:
Thank you. Another point that should be considered is that males tend to look upon strippers & prostitutes as sex objects. A student would not have the respect for a teacher if he looks upon her as a sex object. How is he going to learn anything if he's sitting there thinking, "Come on, let's see 'em?"

I understand that and agree. I also realise that many young teenage boys will think that with a teacher they have a crush on or just attracted to. But when a teacher is stupid enough to tease and taunt them she will never be able to really teach them anything. The taunting and teasing is all they will think of, more so because of what she did.

Bob of QF
Sinny wrote:
Doubting Thomas wrote:

I understand that and agree. I also realise that many young teenage boys will think that with a teacher they have a crush on or just attracted to. But when a teacher is stupid enough to tease and taunt them she will never be able to really teach them anything. The taunting and teasing is all they will think of, more so because of what she did.

Never teach anything? I beg to differ....oh the "lesson" may not be in the official play book, but I imagine those boys learned SOMETHING from it all....

...teen boys being teen boys and all.

If nothing else, they may have learned that even teachers can fuck up, and must suffer the consequences for said fuck up.

That's a lesson well worth learning.

They might also learn that not all teacher's are the same: some are not worth listening too even a tiny bit.

Again, another useful life lesson.
Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

Jump to Forum: