View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Rayven Alandria
RayvenAlandria
Greetings all! Some of you already know me, but for those who don't here is a brief description.

I was once very religious but reading the Bible in depth made me an Atheist. I've been an Atheist for about 15 years or so. My husband is in the military so we move around quite a bit. We are currently in Oklahoma. We have two sons and a daughter-in-law. My eldest son is also in the military. I homeschool the youngest. (I homeschooled the eldest as well).

I am polyamorous, which means I believe humans can love more than one partner. That doesn't mean I'm actively looking for boyfriends though. I pursue friendships and if one ever grows beyond that, fine, but it's not something I strive for. Being poly just means I'm open to the idea but I don't really care enough to go "looking" for more husbands.

I love reptiles, amphibians, chelonians etc...If we were able to stay in one spot I'd surely have hundreds of herps, but at the moment I only have three box turtles. I have kept hundreds of different species over my lifetime though, so if you want to discuss herps, there's at least one person around here who will join the discussion.

Welcome! to all my old friends and Hello! to new ones. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

seeker
Hi Rayven, I remember you from the old forum. I really happy to see you here and I'm excited about the new site.Grin

Skeeve
Yay Rayven....thanks for all the help with this forum, lets see if we can get it going again.Grin
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

RayvenAlandria
Thanks Guys. I really hope we can find some of the old gang. It would be awesome to see them again.

seeker
I've been e-mailing some of the old gang. Hopefully we get some responses

neilmarr
Hello again, Rayven. It's beginning to feel like home here. Neil

Jump to Forum: