View Thread

Atheists Today » Power and Control » Election 2008 (US)
 Print Thread
Do they ever shut up
Sinny
ok I don't know if this has been posted before but if not here it is. Are we really surprised....nope.

hope I pasted this right.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/u7U-mXzEE9o&hl=en&fs=1[/youtube]

EDIT: nope I didn't. I clicked on the YouTube button then pasted the embedded codes between it up to the =1

*sigh* I will try it without all the other stuff before the underlined url or embedded thingy. Hey I did it GrinCool

Ok on a roll....here's another attack on Obama.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/bwRs-deOdz0&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b[/youtube]

Wait let me understand this. There were christian voters who voted for Obama, granted I think very few, but still some. Now they want all Obama voters to repent before communion then at the end the guy comes out with "we still support our President" Um support him. First it's repent for voting him in then it's well we still support him because he's our President. Well then they should STFU and support his decision on abortion rights

Umm I'm thinking double standard here.
Edited by Sinny on 11/18/2008 20:22

Bob of QF
What is SICK about these people is this:

If their god REALLY IS in control? Does that not AUTOMATICALLY mean that Obama is GOD'S MAN?

Of COURSE it does!

If Obama is NOT god's man?

Then it means that THEIR GOD IS NOT IN CONTROL! THEREFORE WEAK!

Either way, it's not good for THEM.

Or their god..... !

Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

Sinny
LOL good point Bob I like the way you think =. Typing with norton in my arms here LOL Grin will make it short.

Even if he were the antichrist, which he & there isn't, he would still be considered the gods guyWink

catman
I for one don't think Norton is the antichrist. Smile
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

seeker
Isn't it time to stop pretending these people aren't just batshit crazy?

Doubting Thomas
OK, here's where I have to give the obligatory disclaimer that not everyone from Kansas is a right-wing, bible-banging fundie. It's just the 2,764,000 bad apples that spoil it for the other 100 of us.

It's bad enough with Phelps being based here, now we have dumbasses like this proclaiming that having a muslim president is a sin. Well, sorry, but I don't remember seeing that in the bible anywhere. Not to mention that his ignorance is showing because Obama is not a muslim.

You know, it's people like this who convince me more and more that Obama is the right man for the job.
You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me and not you.

Nails3Jesus0
Doubting Thomas wrote:
OK, here's where I have to give the obligatory disclaimer that not everyone from Kansas is a right-wing, bible-banging fundie. It's just the 2,764,000 bad apples that spoil it for the other 100 of us.

Now that was funny. Jayhawkers crack me up. Now tell 'em, DT, to STOP getting good in football and stick to basketball and dodging tornadoes. Wink

Sinny
Bob, what I think really scares them is that this is happening during a time when they are still here. You see they believe the god will send the jesus back so they are all excited with that belief but scared shitless because they haven't disappeared yet. So even though many think the god is in control they still can't believe the god would make them stay here to see what they consider the antichrist or a President who they consider to be against the god. It's denial all around for them they just don't see it. They are afraid so they dramatize it. They truly don't know their own stupid bible story.

Sinny
Yeah Seeker they definently have an agenda, it's obvious, that is nothing like what they claim it to be...love your neighbor.

Sinny
catman wrote:
I for one don't think Norton is the antichrist. Smile

My sweet little Norton boy I Love Him So Much Grin
He likes to come up to me now and then, not often enough though, when I'm on the computer and he smells so nice Cool

He was worth every penny I spent on him and all the hard work trying to get that medicine in him. He's not even an antikitty LOL even with all the catma you sent him LOL.

catman
Antikitty? That sounds like a dog to me.Grin Anyway, I'm very happy that the catma I sent along worked.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Doubting Thomas
Sinny wrote:
Bob, what I think really scares them is that this is happening during a time when they are still here. You see they believe the god will send the jesus back so they are all excited with that belief but scared shitless because they haven't disappeared yet.

You might be onto something here. There are lots of them thinking that they should have been raptured up by now, but it's not happening. With Obama the antichrist in the White House, Jesus will have no choice but to return and conduct his apocalyptic war against him. But the good fundies are supposed to have been raptured up to avoid all the unpleasantness.

I only wonder how they think it will play out. Obama will be commander-in-chief, yet the US military is mainly Christian with many evangelical types trying to turn it into God's army. Yet with the antichrist in charge of it, they'll either have to rebel and fight him, but what army would the antichrist use? NATO? I know all this speculation is moot and silly on my point, but it's 1 AM and I've had a little to drink. My mind tends to think these things out.

At any rate, I expect the evangelization of the military to be in full swing now and just after Obama takes office, because the nutjob Christians will be seriously considering what I pondered above, and will want to make sure that the military is as aligned with God as it can be. I hope Obama seriously implements new directives implementing protection of religious freedom.
You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me and not you.

Jump to Forum: