View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Church of the Divine Orgasm
neilmarr
A court hearing in Sweden this week reached a climax when it recommended full legal status for a church dedicated to the Divine Orgasm.

The leader of the Madonna of Orgasm Chuch -- self appointed Cardinal Carlos Bebeacua -- is confident that he can defeat the forces of Christianity set to cause a holy fuss.

Talk about Oh Come All Ye Fatiful, eh?

Story's here: http://www.theloc.../20081119/

Best. Neil

seeker
Never thought I'd say this but hooray for group prayer.

cheshiredragon
I'll cum all over the faithful! Where do I sign up? I just hope it is not a typical American church filled with old ladies. That would just be plain dirty. Makes me wonder why there are no Pagan rituals anymore. Weren't they into group sex or am I thinking something else?
That's right, I said it...

Bob of QF
neilmarr wrote:
A court hearing in Sweden this week reached a climax when it recommended full legal status for a church dedicated to the Divine Orgasm.

The leader of the Madonna of Orgasm Chuch -- self appointed Cardinal Carlos Bebeacua -- is confident that he can defeat the forces of Christianity set to cause a holy fuss.

Talk about Oh Come All Ye Fatiful, eh?

Story's here: http://www.theloc.../20081119/

Best. Neil

Whole new meaning to the phrase:

"ye shall love one another"
Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

catman
"Joyous court climax", too.Smile
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Sinny
“The orgasm is the ultimate feeling of lust, it shouldn’t be limited to ejaculation. You can reach it through art or by looking at a landscape and thinking ‘Wow!’”

Ha ha ha I could just imagine the art he's talking about and the landscape well that would be the landscape of naked bodies Grin

The church only has priestesses and its scriptures are called the Catechism of the Orgasm. The only gospel peached is the gospel of sex.

“It’s so we do what we know is right and good,” Bebeacua told Kvällsposten.

During ceremonies, the priestesses read verses and eat fruit and drink juice. Sex isn’t the focus, but it’s not forbidden either.

Ha ha ha this guy is a pistol. I love it LMAO. He wants a Harem full of priestesses. Yeah do what they (he) knows, in his mind, what he considers good and right. He could do well with lonely women or women who haven't had sex in a long ass time. Because it's considered a church/religion they will be guilt free He He

Not to worry CD I'm sure he has good taste.Wink I think it was one of the pagan rituals. It might have been the Sumarians way before Abrahams time or when he was born.

Doubting Thomas
I always thought orgasms were divine in nature, because it's not unusual to hear a woman screaming "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!"
You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me and not you.

Hypatia
During ceremonies, the priestesses read verses and eat fruit and drink juice. Sex isn’t the focus, but it’s not forbidden either.

“It’s never happened. I don’t know how we’d react if it happened,” said Bebeacua.

Ha ha. Hee hee. Ahahahaha. Ahahahahahahahahaaaaa. Yeah, right.

Sounds like a church I could almost come to. Ah, I mean go to. But alas, it's still a church, with churchy stuff, and I already worship orgasms anyway. So, nah.

Jump to Forum: