Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Poor kid...
Skeeve
nobody wants to play with him anymore.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/k6Y_ncOVlDw&hl=en&fs=1[/youtube]
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

Sinny
He puts his head down like a sad little kid LOL. I noticed though that thet the other people in line with Bush willingly held out their hands to be shaken but Bush didn't. I think that's why they didn't shake his hand. Bush looked like he would reciprocate.

derF
If the announcer doesn't want to call him 'bully' then I don't mind. Wait till he (Bush) see's how the world reacts when Obama is sworn in a President.
I'll drink to that. Or anything else for that matter.

Sinny
I hope Obama turns out to be so much better than Bush and any other past President he gets elected at least twice and a call for making an exception to go a 3rd time.

Bob of QF
*sigh*

How DID we manage to survive the past 8 years...???
Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

derF
Bob of QF wrote:
*sigh*

The verdict is still out on whether we will survive it or not.
I'll drink to that. Or anything else for that matter.

Bob of QF
derF wrote:
Bob of QF wrote:
*sigh*

The verdict is still out on whether we will survive it or not.

Point.
Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

catman
I had hoped we would make it through Bush's eighth year before it all fell apart, but we didn't. I can hardly find any pity in myself for him.

"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

neilmarr
Six million Google hits for Bush Bully. I'm jealous. Marr Bully pulls up little more than fifty thousand. Neil

seeker
Wow. There were actually a couple of them that just stared at the ground when Bush walked by them, not even acknowledging his presence.

Sugarfree
Haha! Neil i was about to make that point. I mean, "I googled 'Bush' and 'Bully' together.. You ready? Two million five hundred thousand hits!", what is that? Some sort of shock tactic? Its pathetic. This is why i hate the American media..

Jump to Forum: