View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Sleeping With the Enemy?
derF
willie wrote:
derF wrote:
Recent studies have found that sexually, circumcised men are different from intact men. The glans or tip of the intact penis is more sensitive. Circumcision removes the equivalent of 15 square inches of skin in the adult male. One study recently published in the British Journal of Urology found that intact men are more satisfying to their female lovers than circumcised men
That's one is easy... Theists are stupid; fact. Therefore atheists are more intelligent, intelligent people tend to be more open minded and less likely to follow convention, so where circumcision is a cultural practice those with intelligent parents are most likely to be the ones to retain their foreskin. Also intelligent people get better jobs with better pay. Women like shoes, to buy shoes one needs money. Hence women are more likely to compliment the lovemaking of men with money, who as described above are most likely to be men with a better paid job, intelligence and foreskins.

If only everything was as straight forward as penises.

Grin

Dang! I wish I had said that!
I'll drink to that. Or anything else for that matter.

derF
i am sure that no one here is going to come out in favor of female circumcision. So, at least, one is considered absolutely immoral. But others will think that male circumcision is hygienic. Funny how thousands of years of evolution will be touted as absolute truth in one case and then shot down as backwards and unsanitary elsewhere.
I'll drink to that. Or anything else for that matter.

catman
Hygienic considerations were the excuse given for it in 1946. That is, of course, other than the silly religious reasons.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

JDHURF
Although there are indisputable hygienic benefits from circumcision, it is not the only consideration (as I have pointed out several times).

As far as evolution goes, the foreskin is clearly superfluous in this instance, as I stated on the last page.

[img]http://www.atheists.org/images/headerLogo.png[/img] is not a valid Image.

Doubting Thomas
I don't know why anyone would think circumcision is not a big deal. Yes, it is painful. I was circumcised after I was born and couldn't walk for a year.
You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me and not you.

catman
Good one!Grin
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Jump to Forum: