View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Police dashcam of meteor
Skeeve
Short video clip from Candian police dashcam of falling meteor.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/e_2aX-784sw&color1[/youtube]
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

cheshiredragon
This was really kewl..i saw one this bright just outside of Las Vegas when i was about 12-13. WAY KEWL. This is the first time I seen this meteor from this angle. There is another one on a security camera. it doesn't directly view it but, you can see it light up the ground.
That's right, I said it...

catman
Wow! That is "WAY KEWL". I almost expected to see a flash when it hit the ground, which it may not have done. I've seen a really bright one before too, but it was nowhere near the horizon.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Bob of QF
Very good.

As we, more and more, put video into common usage around the world, I expect we'll see more of this sort of thing.

Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

Cynic
... but we'll never see comparable footage of an alien spacecraft, I bet.

willie
Sure does look like a case for Men in Black to me.

Imagine the effect such events as this would have had on people before we had scientific explanations.

RayvenAlandria
Neat. It would be cool to see something like that as long as no one was injured.

catman
I'll bet itscared the hell out of some animals.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Doubting Thomas
Cynic wrote:
... but we'll never see comparable footage of an alien spacecraft, I bet.

Yes we will, but it will be grainy & obscure enough that the UFO nuts will be running around touting it as proof of alien visits to Earth.

I still don't understand why, if aliens want to keep their visits to Earth secret, they would fly around in brightly lit spacecraft.
You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me and not you.

Jump to Forum: