View Thread

Atheists Today » Easy Reading » Funny Zone
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
lost in the sauce...
jayon
I've written this a few times already and it's a little different each time. I kind of made it up because we were doing some joke stuff on the craigslist boards. Either way, let me know if you like. The beginning had a saying by a Staff Sergeant that I once knew that went, "So, there I was, naked if you will, up to my neck in hand grenade pins and nine mil brass...". He always started a bullshit session with that.

The other day on the farm my rooster didn't wake me and I was late milking the cows. I was worried and didn't have time to look for it, so hired a detective. He found out pretty quick that my cat had chased it away and caught up with it before any damage was done. Now everything is back to normal, and I'm happy. Basically, I used a dick to get the cock from the pussy, and now I'm feeling gay.

Hypatia
:lol:

I like it Jay. I think it's funny. And I don't know why, but for some reason when I read it I keep picturing Archie Goodwin (Timothy Hutton) from Nero Wolfe as both the Staff Sergeant and the dick.

jayon
Hypatia wrote:
:lol:

I like it Jay. I think it's funny. And I don't know why, but for some reason when I read it I keep picturing Archie Goodwin (Timothy Hutton) from Nero Wolfe as both the Staff Sergeant and the dick.

Ok, interesting. I'm glad you liked it. I always need to work on my comedy, because it really sucks. Good to know someone likes at least something I've done.

Jump to Forum: