View Thread

Atheists Today » Easy Reading » The Lounge
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
FREEBOOK from neil
neilmarr
Thought the free bit might grab ya.

I have a new novel coming out in November by a very, very brave man ... an atheist in Utah, would you believe! Derf'll tell you that takes courage.

Anyway, we wrapped up the ebook version today ahead of the paperback release. So if anyone would like an ebook copy of the hilarious THE BAIT SHACK by HARRY HUGHES, just drop me a line (email or PM) and I'll be delighted to send it to you.

If you feel moved later to write a few lines of review -- say thirty-five words or so before mid-October -- I'll also send you the paperback, signed by the author, when it's released in Nov by way of thanks.

Hope nobody minds this wee plug -- but Harry is a brother atheist after all.

Hoots. Neil

ntmarrATbewrite.net (use the @ sign, of course)
Edited by neilmarr on 08/06/2008 06:14

schmoo
Neil-would love to read and review the book, but I've tried that email and for some reason it doesn't work. I'll try PM.

neilmarr
Strange, Schmoo. You are using the @ sign, of course? I just type my address that way in forums so that it doesn't get picked up by the spam bots. it's ntmarr @ bewrite.net (but in this version, lose the spaces before and after @). Otherwise, a PM's fine. I think you'd get a kick out of this one. Cheers. Neil

schmoo
I am indeed using the @, but in all fairness is could be my kooky computer grinding out it's last and it could easily be operator failure!

RayvenAlandria
I just sent off a quick email. We'll see if mine gets through.

seeker
I had a problem with Neil's e-mail too but then I attribute that more to my typing than his address

Skeeve
neilmarr wrote:
just drop me a line (email or PM)

I chose the PM route and had an answer in a jiffyGrin

BTW, this and future eBooks from Neil and Friends will be available to download directly from Atheists Today. Keep an eye on the Downloads link.
Edited by Skeeve on 08/06/2008 13:01
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

neilmarr
Hi, chaps. We all seem to have managed contact now. Hope the books arrived OK. Happy reading. Neil

PS: As Skeeve says, with his help, I'll put downloads of new books up at AtheistsToday as they're released so that you can just help yourselves. When I can grab a quiet hour or two, I'll also go through our back catalogue and see what might interest you there. If anyone has any specific genre prference, just let me know and I'll do my best to come up with something for you. N

Skeeve
Still looking for mine, heh. Nothing yet. so I can upload it, please.

neilmarr
I sent it to the other address, Skeeve. I'll send to this one in a few minutes.

By the way, if you want to make this a regular offer to pals here, I'll also send you a jpeg of the cover and the back cover blurb to books (in Word), so we'll know what each book's about before opting to download.

Cheers. Neil

Skeeve
Thanks for that. Yes, I'll list a brief synopsis of each book, when provided.
And any covers that are sent as well. Take a look at the eLibrary and see.

Jump to Forum: