Atheists sees big bang...
jayon
... in piece of toast.

lol, "seeing is not believing"...

Cynic
Heh! Worthy of The Onion.

Hypatia
Is it for sale on eBay?

Not that I'm in the market... just wondering!

Bob of QF
Awww, I thought you were gonna talk about the TV show, "The Big Bang Theory".

I've been watching it, and so far, it's pretty funny.

I got started because of a Giftmas present, of the first season...

Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

Hypatia
Hypatia wrote:
Is it for sale on eBay?

Not that I'm in the market... just wondering!

Heh, silly me. Being an atheist he ate it for breakfast, of course, with eggs and bacon. What else?!

jayon
Bob of QF wrote:
Awww, I thought you were gonna talk about the TV show, "The Big Bang Theory".

I've been watching it, and so far, it's pretty funny.

I got started because of a Giftmas present, of the first season...

Haven't seen it. I guess I'll have to watch it one day. Maybe they show some episodes online...

Hypatia, of course he ate it, it's toast. I mean who would buy a piece of toast on ebay?

catman
That toast thing is hilarious! How ingenious to turn all that silly shit on its head.

Bob: I like The Big Bang Theory a great deal. I wish it were not on at the same time as House, though. That's a tough choice.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

General-Pryce
Its Huddersfield dammit not Huddlesfield. There's no such place as Huddlesfield! Next time I'm in Waddington D.C I'll complain to Obama about how US journalists need to research properly!

(I'm only getting grouchy as my family are from Huddersfield originally, a place called Pontefract to be exact! lovely northern town Grin)

I love the toast though. Nice with a bit of jam!

jayon
General-Pryce wrote:
Its Huddersfield dammit not Huddlesfield. There's no such place as Huddlesfield! Next time I'm in Waddington D.C I'll complain to Obama about how US journalists need to research properly!

(I'm only getting grouchy as my family are from Huddersfield originally, a place called Pontefract to be exact! lovely northern town Grin)

Hey, don't blame the messenger... :magicdude:

Bob of QF
catman wrote:
Bob: I like The Big Bang Theory a great deal. I wish it were not on at the same time as House, though. That's a tough choice.

That's why god invented VCR's.... Grin

jayon
Bob of QF wrote:
catman wrote:

That's why god invented VCR's.... Grin

Gathering Of Developers? Group Of Designers? Was Charles Ginsburg a part of one of these organizations? They seem to make everything, don't they?

catman
Glut Of Disinformation?
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

General-Pryce
jayon wrote:
General-Pryce wrote:

Hey, don't blame the messenger... :magicdude:

I'm so stealing that smilie!

jayon
catman wrote:
Glut Of Disinformation?

Geraldo On Dope?

Oh, GP, steal away, it was free on the internet anyway.

Bob of QF
Rofl

I always preferred the dyslexic version, myself:

dog.

Question: can a dyslexic dog believe in himself?

catman
An oldie but a goodie. Was it on this site that I saw the line about the dyslexic devil-worshipper who believed in Santa? I like that one.

Jump to Forum: