View Thread

Atheists Today » Easy Reading » The Lounge
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
I don't think he's ugly
RayvenAlandria
There is this cat they call "Ugly Batboy". I don't think he's ugly, I think he's cool looking.

http://www.wmur.c...etail.html

Skeeve
I would use "prehistoric". Grin
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

catman
It's so 'ugly' that it almost closes the circle, if you know what I mean. Sort of like being so far out that you're back in. It looks like a cross between a gryphon and a male lion. It's hardly comparable to what an ordinary cat looks like. It is quite shocking-looking, but interesting. A 'punk/headbanger' cat!
Edited by catman on 03/01/2009 02:31
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

cheshiredragon
That cat reminds me of myself.......

Hypatia
OMG... that's really... something. He is ugly, but somehow, at the same time, he's adorable. I'd hold him and pet him in a heartbeat.

That hair-do he has is very, um, interesting too.

:ack:

cheshiredragon
I am not a CAT-ologist or anything but, looks like he is one of those hairless cats that did grow hair. Other then that he looks like a regular cat that someone was able to hold down and shave.

RayvenAlandria
I think he's cute. I would like to have hairless cats.

I assume he has a mutation. He seems to have normal hair cells on a small part of his body and mutated follicles on the rest of his body.

Hypatia
I just love the look on his face, even though he's good natured, which is a plus.

Jump to Forum: