View Thread

Atheists Today » Easy Reading » The Lounge
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
RRS kelly is a prostitute discussion
RayvenAlandria
I posted a thread in the secret members forum with links to evidence that the RRS's Kelly is now a formal Nevada prostitute. She goes by the name Kasey now. There is a massive coverup going on at RRS and all threads asking if she is Kasey are being deleted, plus all private messaging has been blocked for anyone other than paying RRS cult members. For people so proud of her lifestyle, they sure are trying hard to hide it.

Anyway, I want to open a discussion here in the lounge about the issue. I am torn. One one hand, I think prostitution should be legalized and not stigmatized the way it is. One the other hand, it is currently stigmatized and because of that stigma, the sex industry doesn't attract emotionally stable or decent people. Fluff it up all you want, but prostitutes are usually skanks and they are looked upon as skanks. Decent people don't want to be hookers because they would have to deal with the stigma, the drugs, the abuse, and the whole ball of wax that goes along with the lifestyle in it's current form.

It would be nice if the world were not this way, but it currently is this way and because of this, once word gets out that the media seeking RRS cult has fallen apart and it's female role model is now a hooker, the religious will use this as *proof* that all Atheists are scum.

Since I despise the RRS so much this turn of events was kind of funny at first, but then I was hit by sadness. Kelly has children. She lost custody of those kids to a wife beating bi-polar dude, but still, she has kids who may find her webcamming online someday and be royally messed up by that. That takes the funny right out of this situation. Kelly also looks really strung out on drugs, she looks like shit in the photos I was brave enough to risk looking at. I feel bad for her. I'm surprised I feel so badly for her, considering what an arrogant, abusive bitch she was, but I actually feel very bad for her. It's sad to see someone's life fall so badly apart. What's even more sad is that she's apparently in total denial about it. She's quite proud of being a prostitute, even though the RRS is doing all they can to hide her other persona. I suppose the being proud is just an act. If she were actually proud of what she's doing she wouldn't be trying to hide it over at the RRS culthouse.

So, what do y'all think? Once the religious get hold of this info (and they will because dumbasses at RnR all ready emailed them the links and info), will it be used to make Atheists look like trash? If so, what are we to do?
 
Theory_Execution
Let the religious say what they want, I have no affliations with the RRS, and if a person wants to argue that these people are some how typical atheists I will slap them in the face with countless evidence on the contrary.

I will also show them the new statistics on porn subscription in the US, murder and other serious crimes of those proclaiming themselves to be christian, hell a few pictures of violent gangbangers all wearing their jew on a stick necklaces.

I think what this group demonstrates, as do many young celebrities in the wider world, is the inability to handle the fame, at first it is arrogance as they soak up the light, but they soon get burned and slip into drug abuse and self harm, only to end up either dead, dying or in a rehab centre - if ofcourse you do have the money to go that route.

As I say, if they try to use this as anything but judgement against Kelly and her friends and family, they are making a mistake. And even passing judgement at all, they are not acting in a christian way.
 
RayvenAlandria
(I'm going to repost what I posted in the secret forum since this is probably a better place for the discussion.)


While I agree with you TE, I still worry Kelly's exploits will be used as ammunition against all other Atheists. It just makes it all that more difficult for us to try to change the irrational image of Atheists as lowlifes.

I am not anymore tied to her than I am any other green eyed person, or brown-haired person, or *whatever* person, but the fact of the matter is, the general public is prejudiced against Atheists and shit like this isn't going to help change that.

If she were just some random atheist who happened to be a hooker I could care less, especially since I think prostitution should be legal, but since she went so far out of her way to present herself as the female atheist role model for young girls, this is not good.

_______________________

Now to reply to some points you made in this thread.

I don't think it was fame that went to the RRS members' heads, they were this way before they got famous. There have been rumors from the very beginning that they were just a bunch of druggies. In fact, at one point Brian posted a very, very strange post at RRS promising not to spend donations on booze, cigarettes, or drugs. What an odd thing to post if you don't in fact do those things.

I also agree that passing judgment on Kelly is not a very Christian thing to do, but we know damned good and well they are going to do it, and they are going to use that to justify why they think atheists are all bad, immoral people. Granted, I could care less what they think is moral, especially considering so many of them are hypocrites. I just hate that a few atheists in the spotlight give them excuses to say "See, I told you so, atheists are immoral".

I love the way PZ and Dawkins annoy them, but for some reason I dislike well known female atheists becoming prostitues. Maybe it's because I know what it takes for a woman to go that route, loose custody of her kids, get hooked on drugs etc...and quite frankly, I do think women like that are trash. I suppose that's the difference. I think PZ, Abbie (ERV), and Dawkins are all very moral, awesome people, but I think Kelly is garbage, so it bothers me that she will be used as ammunition against other atheist.

Maybe it's just me. I guess I'll have to get over it.
 
Cynic
RayvenAlandria wrote:
I guess I'll have to get over it.


The sooner the better, RA. How is this any of your fucking business? Are you aware that outting her like this puts her life in danger?
 
RayvenAlandria
I was wondering how long the resident RRS fanboi would take to show up. Thanks Cynic, I just won ten bucks. Another hour and I would have lost. LOL

Let's see...so I put Kelly's life in danger by outing her? Exactly how did I do that? If it would put her life in danger to be known as a prostitute, don't you think that maybe SHE should not have become one?

It's my business because Kelly appointed herself the poster girl of Atheism and she purposely sought media attention and purposely presented herself as a representation of atheism the world over.

She also claims to have proof that belief in religion is a mental disorder which needs to be treated with medication, she and Brian even suggested which medications to take. When someone else does shit like that we call them a fraud and a quack and go after them but because she's an atheist she gets a free pass? Nope, not in my book.

I consider her and the rest of the RRS dangerous, predatory, and abusive. If I lecture religious moderates about the fact that they stand silently by while their religion's extremists do things like fly planes into buildings or commit genocide I think it would be fair for them to expect me to stand up and voice my disgust at scum like the RRS.

So, tell us Cynic, what's now being said over at RRS in the secret Mod forum and the secret superfan forum? What we saw earlier today was pretty hilarious. (Spies, oh yes, we have spies.) Have the ones who were in denial this afternoon finally admitted to themselves that Kasey is Kelly?

Poor, poor little cult, it's falling all apart.
 
IGExpandingPanda
Cynic wrote:
RayvenAlandria wrote:
I guess I'll have to get over it.


The sooner the better, RA. How is this any of your fucking business? Are you aware that outting her like this puts her life in danger?


She outted herself. She really outted herself. She was posting as stripperkelly on the bunny website and LINKING her Kasey shit to her Kellym78 photobucket account. She was a fucking dumbass.

http://i23.photob.../snip1.jpg

She also advertised her self as Kelly on that "I masturbate for 99c/min" site.
http://www.liveja...02e555c656

Let's not forget the prison tattoo too.

But likely the apex of stupidity is she went out of her way to advertise herself and her G cup tits for atheism for 2 years before switching to prostitution.

How is this any of our business? Kelly McWhatever is a pseudonym, an alias for her business entity, which is mainly the business of activism and acting as Kelly McWhatever she has no expectation of privacy. When she becomes Kelly McVwhatever, she does have some expecation of privacy but she was ALWAYS acting as an agent of the RRS, she had her webcam on 24/7 for a long time, she went out of her way to air her dirty laundry to the public. She has issues with this? Don't make your private life public!

But most of all, she has the presumption to speak on behalf of atheists and as such in this role she is open to public criticsm. She wants to be a hooker, great! It's her body. But being a ho and an activist don't fucking mix. More over she ADVERTISED herself as a student enrolled to U.Penn for "the fall". Like it or not they accept public donations and the public does have a right to know whether they are donating money to real students or

1) Slacker
2) Pretender
3) Hooker


I doubt her life is in danger. She has to spend her time in NV on campus when she's working, even during her off hours. I think she flys back to PA. They have a sweet deal on the house and it might be worth it to commute. But I really don't know.

But please, don't be an idiot. If someone goes out of their way to be on TV then goes out of their way to show off their stuff, people are going to notice it. She wants this shit private, keep if fucking private.

There is a hooker etiquette regarding how to deal with money and posting on a website, "I'm not a huge fan of anal, but I'll do it for enough money" isn't groovy.

She wants to be a hooker, that's her choice. But so long as she's part of the RRS and so long as they solicit donations from the public it's perfectly valid to question whether you are donating to a cause or supporting a lifestyle you don't agree with.
 
Theory_Execution
Maybe she has a personality that drives her to be confrontational, there are people that enjoy being persecuted. What better way that to be a prostitute and an atheist!

I suppose I do not think much about this group as very few in the UK have ever heard of them.

I do not agree however that because a person is in the lime light, we should know everything about their life, save for if it actually matters as you say IGE.

Maybe the woman is crying out for help too. I dont know, I know nothing about her and I am in no hurry to go looking either.
 
Cynic
RayvenAlandria wrote:
I was wondering how long the resident RRS fanboi would take to show up. Thanks Cynic, I just won ten bucks. Another hour and I would have lost. LOL


I've never even been to the website, you pyschopathic harpy bitch.
 
RayvenAlandria
Suuuuure Cynic. You're so concerned about Kelly's safety because you're just that kind of guy.

riiiiiiiight.
 
Cynic
Didn't we already have a conversation about outting people? You agreed at the time, ignorant of the fact that you were why I brought it up in the first place. Outting people isn't just about being the first one to break the news, you know.
 
RayvenAlandria
What are talking about? Link please. Refresh my memory. What do you mean it had to do with me? Were you thinking of outing me or were you afraid I was going to out someone else? Do tell.

Why is this even relevant and why the hell do you care? If you are not an RRS fanboi, why exactly do you care about Kelly's safety? If this post were about Ann Coulter's secret life as a Nevada prostitute would you have said the same thing?

Kelly outed herself. She admitted who she was in a PUBLIC thread at the Bunny Ranch's website. There is nothing in the links I provided which indicates her home address or phone number. (Which by the way, I do happen to have, if I wanted to put her life in *danger* I would have posted the RRS culthouse address here in the public forum, you moron.)

Explain to me exactly why you think Kelly's life is even in danger. That truly confuses me. If anything, I think the outing would get her a bunch of customers. Many of those hypocritical Christians who hate her would probably fly to Nevada for a little S&M. I betcha they'd love to tell her what a skank she is while they are pounding her. There's big bucks in that market, big bucks.

Brian's favorite statement is that there is no bad attention, he loves it when trolls show up at RRS and people flock there to watch the dramafest. He usually exploits any and all attention they can manage to get. This situation is different for some very, very strange reason.

I have a strong suspicion the only reason they are trying to hide her other identity is because the guy who owns the house they live in might realize he was conned and toss their sorry asses out on the streets. That is the one and only reason I can think of to explain why they are trying so hard to hide the truth. Otherwise, they'd be advertising on the RRS site to get her customers at the whorehouse. Working at a whorehouse is actually competitive work, if you don't bring in repeat customers, you're outa there. She needs clientele to keep her stable spot. Hiding her RRS identity makes no sense, unless, like I said, they know the guy they conned into giving them a free house would toss them out.

I know my reasons for giving a shit about this issue, what are yours Cynic? If you don't like the RRS enough to even visit their website, what do you care if Kelly has been outed as a prostitute?
Edited by RayvenAlandria on 03/05/2009 16:53
 
IGExpandingPanda
Cynic wrote:
Didn't we already have a conversation about outting people? You agreed at the time, ignorant of the fact that you were why I brought it up in the first place. Outting people isn't just about being the first one to break the news, you know.


Kelly outted herself. The moment she electic to continue using Kelly as her name when on the livejasmin site, the moment she uploaded nudes and whatevers to the kellym78 photobucket account.

Rayven isn't putting her life in danger. If Kelly didn't advertise on the web, on fucking myspace, you might have a point. But she does, and that's rather the centeral issue. If she's going to be an activist how she presents herself matters, which is the reason they are trying to keep this information from their paying members.

If she would either be honest or drop out of activism there would be NO issue. Hell the RRS have always used sex to sell their product.
 
Cynic
For someone who launches hysterical rants against and in support of people you've never met and have no association with on a bi-weekly basis, RA, you're a fine one demanding why I care.

I care because I'm a human fucking being, RA, and I don't need to know people to be concerned about them. Just because I don't send out advisories about tainted drugs and peanut butter to anyone I can find an address for doesn't show that I don't. More to the point, I was talking about your conduct and why its irresponsible (not to mention hypocritical, judgemental, and just plain none of your business).

Yes, she may be acting in a risky manner doesn't give YOU the right to compound that risk FOR HER. Simply going on the internet and posting something doesn't mean everyone is going to see it. That's what ad people do. And right now, you're the adman, which is nothing she likely anticipated or counted on. If you see someone in an alley cutting their wrists, it's just not right somehow to stop in and give advice on direction and depth, is it?

Again, and for the last time this cycle: RA -- take responsibility for your own behavior. You are actively going around all over the web and making connections for people who would have never noticed otherwise. Because you're a judgemental twit.
 
IGExpandingPanda
Cynic wrote:
More to the point, I was talking about your conduct and why its irresponsible (not to mention hypocritical, judgemental, and just plain none of your business).


So long as she's a member of an activist organization, so long as she claims to promote a philosophical position I happen to share, and so long as she solicits money from the public to promote philosophical position we happen to share , it is our business.

Like it or not Kelly is a public figure. She's not supermodel but she went out of her way to go on television and promote herself to the public. Public figures don't have the expectation of privacy that regular joes have.
 
RayvenAlandria
:blahblah:

Cutting through the load of horseshit you just spouted Cynic...

You just revealed that you cannot control your hatred for me and feel an overwhelming desire to hop into threads for no other reason but to insult me.

The subject didn't matter all that much to you, but your unquenchable hatred of me moved you to post.

Awwww, I have my own little *special* troll pet.

How sweet.

:zombiewalking:


Perhaps a bit of therapy would do you some good, Cynic. You might need some help controlling your tendency to stalk people.

You have the power to walk away and ignore me; or do I have that strong a hold over you that you just can't do it?
 
RayvenAlandria
Again, and for the last time this cycle: RA -- take responsibility for your own behavior. You are actively going around all over the web and making connections for people who would have never noticed otherwise. Because you're a judgemental twit.


You bet your ass I am making connections for people who wouldn't otherwise know, and I will continue to do so.

You see, I don't like con-artists. I don't care if they are religious con-artists, new-age quacks, or atheist groups who take advantage of teens and the mentally ill and then reject them when their credit cards max out. They are all the same in my book. Just as I would post links proving some quack snake oil salesman was a crook, I will post links that some atheist con-artist is a crook.

If we do not post proof that crooks are crooks THEY TOO EASILY FIND MORE VICTIMS.

You ignorant fuckwad.

 
Cynic
My "unquenchable hatred of you". Wow, do you ever listen to yourself? I don't expect you to understand, RA, not anymore. But what you're really seeing here is what results from apathy, not hatred. First, you drove me a while back to finally say something about your oboxious behavior. Then you absolutely refused to allow normal relations to resume -- because you're evidently incapable of owning up to the effect you have on others. So, you put me in a situation where it really didn't matter what I did, I'd get the same result. Congratulations, RA, you created me.

Please note that I'm not a "troll" with anyone else -- least-wise anyone on Dawkins! -- just you. Again, that's not hatred, that's just me saying "hey, restraint? Kindness? Understanding? What's the fucking point -- she's too far gone from normal human relations to appreciate it." When your kids start treating you the same way, don't be surprised.

Now I'll leave you with your rationalizations until you act up again, at which point I'll be there to point it out.
 
RayvenAlandria
You can say what you want to say Cynic, the facts are in evidence for all to see, if anyone cares enough to, which most don't. You are the one who keeps starting fights with me, not the other way around. Go back and read the threads. I am not even speaking to or about you and you keep popping up to insult me. You don't address the subject matter, you just hurl personal insults.

You have a problem, Dude.

I'm not sure why you've appointed yourself my personal behavior cop. You might want to ask yourself that question. I have my suspicions about why, but I think it best that you analyze your odd behavior yourself so you can address those issues.
Edited by RayvenAlandria on 03/06/2009 09:29
 
RayvenAlandria
I'll help a little bit, to get you started down the path of self-discovery.


Please note that I'm not a "troll" with anyone else -- least-wise anyone on Dawkins! -- just you.


This comment right here is what you need to be focusing on.

Cynic, many wife beaters justify what they do by pointing out that their wife is the only person they beat, so it must be her fault. Therapy goes no where until they get past this excuse. Once they stop justifying, they can begin to deal with why they do what they do.
Edited by RayvenAlandria on 03/06/2009 10:03
 
Jump to Forum:

Similar Threads

Thread Forum Replies Last Post
Tori Kelly Music Discussions 8 09/20/2012 08:01
Luke Kelly and The Dubliners Music Discussions 3 09/12/2011 19:26