View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Mexican Death Cult Protests Shrine Destruction
Doubting Thomas
http://www.foxnew...60,00.html

Hugo Valdemar Romero, spokesman for the Archdiocese of Mexico, said the Roman Catholic Church was in no way involved in the demolitions. But he added that "it is no secret that this (Saint Death) religious organization is associated with drug traffickers and organized crime ... it is not only superstitious, but diabolical."

You mean... as superstitious and diabolical as the Catholic Church has been over the past couple of millinea?

It kind of reminds me as a young Catholic boy being taught that belief in good luck charms was wrong and against the Catholic religion. The same religion that for years has promoted use of St. Christopher medals to keep bad things from happening to you. It's like they're saying, "Don't believe in their superstition, believe in ours."
You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me and not you.

RayvenAlandria
It is typical hypocrisy from the Catholics. All Christians sects do it. They worship a zombie and yet they think other religions are "death cults". Ummm yeah.....examine your own death worshiping zombie cult, you fools.

I wouldn't be surprised if this cult is one with ties to drug trafficking, but so is the catholic church. What religion were almost all mob members when American drug traffickers were at their peak? Catholic.

They are using drug trafficking as an excuse to tear down places they associate with the devil, pure and simple.

catman
Well, as Lenny Bruce said, if the Jesus had been executed in our time, school children would be wearing little electric chairs on chains around their necks.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Doubting Thomas
It makes me wonder if shrines to Catholic saints are being torn down along with the death cult shrines? It's not mentioned in the article, and if you've ever been to Mexico, you see them everywhere. The premise was that the death cult shrines are built on public land next to roadways, but then so are the Catholic shrines.

Bob of QF
Doubting Thomas wrote:
It makes me wonder if shrines to Catholic saints are being torn down along with the death cult shrines? It's not mentioned in the article, and if you've ever been to Mexico, you see them everywhere. The premise was that the death cult shrines are built on public land next to roadways, but then so are the Catholic shrines.

I'll bet you some serious $ that they are not (the Catholic ones)...
Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

Doubting Thomas
It's a sucker bet, but I'm sure they're not. They're probably just going after the death cult shrines because they have a connection with crime. That, and they're not good Catholics.

Jump to Forum: