View Thread

Atheists Today » Easy Reading » The Rant Room
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
fucking saviour on a stick has cost me money.
General-Pryce
I am so pissed off right now I actually want to find the nearest street preacher and instead of kicking his ass in a debate and intellectual discussion I simply want to beat several layers of living shit out of the man.

Basically due to the situation me and Becky are in regarding jobs we are having to sign on to receive benefits. We were supposed to receive our first fortnightly alowance of 190 today which would have helped a lot- won't garuntee we'll keep the flat but it'd go a long way to helping.

Anyway, first problem is the ineptitude of the Job Centre, they put our claim through a day late. not usually a problem, a bit annoying having to wait and extra 24 hours but considering how many people are currently claiming benefits you can give them a little leyway.

The problem arises with the fact that being processes a day late means the money goe sin a day late to the bank. Not a problem most of the year. But this weekend we celebrate the death and resurrection of a ficitonal character in Jesus.

As a result the banks will be closed from now untill Tuesday so we have to wait FIVE more days before we receive any money. we have no food and I need bus fair into town to try and run my history tours at the weekend in an attempt to secure some money but now haven't even got the money for bus fair and its a two hour walk. We cannot wait until Tuesday, it puts us in a seriously bad situation and its all because of cunting easter.

Christianity has caused me and Becky to suffer and struggle and we have to wait until Tuesday. For people with money it woulod be annoying but bareable. For people whose money stretches (at most) to a chocolate bar (and it would have to be a bite sized one) then a five day wait is like an eternity.

Fucking Christians. Before I wanted them to sit quietly and behave, now I want them all to fuck off. And I swear if I get just one of the bastards on sunday apporoach me (which is possible as my tours departure point is next the Scotlands main church) then I may not be accountable for my actions.

bastard cunting bastards!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Doubting Thomas
Yes, especially since this holiday is really a pagan holiday celebrating the rebirth of the planet. Doubtful any banks would want to close for that...
You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me and not you.

catman
That sucks, GP. Fort Worth-Dallas are supposed to have a huge thunderstorm/rain event on Sunday morning, so at least maybe it'll keep some people from going to church around here. I hope I get back from my Saturday night gig at the Dallas Country Club before it starts!
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Hypatia
That sucks, big time, GP.

Normally I wouldn't even think of such a thing, but in this case I make an exception when I say I think it would be perfectly reasonable to go to the nearest church and relieve them (by asking, of course) of as much food from their pantry as you can make away with, and if they'll give you any cash for bus fare to boot, then go for that as well.

If you do this, be sure to send a 'Thank You' note - written on the back of an atheist tract. :angry4:

Jump to Forum: