View Thread

Print Thread
Suri Cruise to Begin Indoctrination
Hypatia
Oh joy. Now the Scientologists have a version of child brain washing that is their version of 'pre-school'.

[url]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1169288/Suri-Cruise-start-days-week-Scientology-training.html[/url]

[quote]Suri Cruise to start five-days-a-week Scientology training

By Katie Nicholl
Last updated at 12:29 AM on 12th April 2009

Tom and Katie Cruise

catman
Ugh. That is awful. Child abuse in the name of a pseudo-religion, not that any of the 'real' relgions make sense either. Poor kid. That "Purification Rundown" diet apparently does run the partaker down.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

derF
Brain washing must begin at an early age to be entirely effective. Cruise should be boycotted.
I'll drink to that. Or anything else for that matter.

Hypatia
derF wrote:
Brain washing must begin at an early age to be entirely effective. Cruise should be boycotted.

But, he's sooo good looking (don'tcha know), and the guys really go for his action packed adventure films too. Grinead:

It'll never happen derF. Sigh.

But we could try.

Speaking of boycotting I'm considering of boycotting Target and Wal-Mart for closing their stores on Easter Sundays (that wouldn't be the only good reason to boycott Wal-Mart, though, and I know people who do).

It would be a good move - but then where would I buy the stuff I get such great deals on there...

Such a dilemma! Wink
Edited by Hypatia on 04/12/2009 16:08

Jump to Forum: