View Thread

Atheists Today » Power and Control » World Politics
 Print Thread
UN Members walk on Ahmadinejad
derF
As most of you know, at a recent United Nations meeting on human rights, Iranian president Ahmadinejad began a speech denouncing Israel for its supposed human rights violations. Immediately, upon hearing mention of Israel and its supposed violations many of the representative from the worlds developed nations walked out on Ahmadinejad. The implications of such a walk out are not clear at this time.

Is the free world finally becoming indignant of the Muslim worlds recent tactics of forcing its view on the rest of the world via the current standing international institutions in order to advance its own narrow agenda? I certainly hope so.

What is your opinion? Why do you think so many of the free world countries' UN ambassadors walked out on Ahmadinejad's speech?
I'll drink to that. Or anything else for that matter.

catman
My understanding is that it was because Ahmadinejad went into his routine about how the Holocaust was a hoax.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

cheshiredragon
yeah, they don't want to hear his ignorance. Everyone else recognized it, he seems to be the only one in the delusion that it wasn't real. Hasn't the idiot seen footage?! I have and it was in SCHOOL! I learned about it in History class, watched it on TV and even read a few books on the subject. That moron fsck-head is simply in denial and no one wants to hear his shite.
That's right, I said it...

Jump to Forum: