View Thread

Atheists Today » The Real World » Medicine
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
School's In
catman
I just saw an announcement that the CDC has stated that the schools no longer need to be closed due to Swine Flu, and that they should reopen immediately. This is due to the mildness of the cases. Good news, except for the kids who wanted to start their summer vacations early.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Sinny
Ha ha I could just hear the kids now....Ohhh moan grumble do I have to go back. Mom I don't feel too good can I stay home. Ah well no matter they can still text each other at School in class just as easily as they did when at home.

Well if they didn't close the Schools and it turned out to be a life threatening pandemic.....another black plague if you will....and they didn't close down the Schools all hell would break loose on them.

On the other hand if they do close down the Schools and it turns out to be just another average flu they look like over reacting idiots. But I guess better safe than sorry.

catman
Yeah, the Fort Worth ISD opens up on Friday. I just hope the damn swine flu doesn't come back in a more virulent form later. There is some speculation about that happening next fall.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Jump to Forum: