View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Seeker
seeker
I've pretty much been an atheist since I was about seven years old. At a fairly early age I was struck by the oddity of Christ asking himself why he had forsaken himself while pretending to die on the cross. I suppose these kinds of questions were triggered by watching my father try to deal with his own alcoholism through Christianity which gave me an early exposure to the diverse (and sometimes absurd) views of different Christian groups.

For the last ten years or soI've been completely absorbed with the study of the origins of the OT and NT as well as the real history of the region that they began in

Skeeve
Welcome seeker! So glad I was able to contact you, I couldn't deal with an atheist forum without seeker in it.Smile
Edited by Skeeve on 08/03/2008 11:53
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

RayvenAlandria
Hi Seeker! It's great to see you again.

seeker
Thanks, hopefully we fill this place up.

neilmarr
Thanks for tipping me off aboutAtheistsToday, Seeker. Here's hoping it'll take off in a big way. Skeeve looks to be already building a pretty active core membership. Cheers. Neil

Skeeve
Hiya Neil..good to see you buddy...get up there and give us a little background in your own thread...don't be shy Grin
(I know you're anything but)
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

Jump to Forum: