View Thread

Atheists Today » Easy Reading » The Rant Room
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Donahue strikes again, what a scumbag
RayvenAlandria
I cannot understand how this disgusting piece of garbage gets followers. How can anyone with a shred of decency follow this man? I was appalled by him before but this time I am flabbergasted. He actually told a rape victim to shut up.

Some of the swamps in Louisiana are really remote, a person could get lost in there.

Gators, they look hungry to me.

Sorry, my mind wandered.

Have a listen if you can stomach it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/dKLlxAgMO-w&hl=en&fs=1[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/mvLPLGHD_OI&hl=en&fs=1[/youtube]
Edited by RayvenAlandria on 05/31/2009 22:46

RayvenAlandria
Well, at least I got to listen to some lovely Irish accents while trying to tolerate Donahue's drivel.

Donahooey is such a lowlife he doesn't seem to be real, but sadly he is, and he has a few hundred thousand followers.

catman
RayvenAlandria wrote:Some of the swamps in Louisiana are really remote, a person could get lost in there.

That would be a great idea. (Now I've got the song Amos Moses by Jerry Reed going in my head!)
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Doubting Thomas
My guess is that if all the abuse had been caused by Protestant institutions, he'd have been calling for heads to roll. But he's obviously so entrenched with the idea that the Catholic church can do no wrong that he's willing to overlook thousands of cases of physical & sexual abuse as if they don't matter.
You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me and not you.

Bob of QF
RayvenAlandria wrote:
I cannot understand how this disgusting piece of garbage gets followers. How can anyone with a shred of decency follow this man? I was appalled by him before but this time I am flabbergasted. He actually told a rape victim to shut up.

Is this the same asshole who single-handedly created the "catholic league"?

If so? He's beyond horseshit...
Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

RayvenAlandria
Yep, that's him.The same guy who threw an utter hissy fit about crackergate.

If you dare throw a cracker in the trash you deserve death but molest some kids in the name of Catholicism and it's no big deal to this fucking piece of shit.

Doubting Thomas
[Donahue mode]But... but... people were exaggerating the abuse, while the cracker, as you call it, is the body of our Lord & savior Jesus Christ. Besides, Jesus is our Lord & God, while all those kids who may or may not have been abused were just rabble, and probably destined for hell anyway. And if they keep speaking out against the Catholic church, then they are going to hell. Or at least that's what I'm going to believe until the pope tells me differently.[/Donahue mode]
Edited by Doubting Thomas on 06/03/2009 14:25
You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me and not you.

Jump to Forum: