View Thread

Atheists Today » Easy Reading » The Lounge
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Here comes the bride!
derF
All right everyone. Going to southern Cal tomorrow to get my step son married off. So unless I stumble across access to the internet somewhere down there you won't have to put up with me until the middle of next week. I envy you lucky dogs.
I'll drink to that. Or anything else for that matter.

cheshiredragon
OK, either I am losing my damn mind or you all are screwing with me. I am voting on the former. Now that I write this I think the person I am thinking of is SugarFree. For some reason I thought you were in your 20's, then I hear you are going to your step-son's wedding.

Either way, best of luck to him and have a safe trip. If he is anything like you then lets hope he is an atheist and got himself a good atheist girl.
That's right, I said it...

derF
Personally, I am not screwing with you CD. Don't have any reason to.
I'll drink to that. Or anything else for that matter.

catman
SugarFree?:confused: derF is almost as old as I am, I think, if such a thing is possible. Anyway, have a good trip, derF.
Edited by catman on 06/04/2009 02:50
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Hypatia
CD - ?? Huh? You know derF isn't SugarFree... now I'm confused.

But anyway, who let the cat out of the bag that we're screwing with CD, dammit?!

Grin

Hope you and the Mrs. have the lovliest of times, derF. Sun, fun, food, drink, celebrating, food, drink, drink, drink, food, drink, *hic*...
Edited by Hypatia on 06/04/2009 14:19

cheshiredragon
Ignore the man behind the curtain. I'd like to blame that on alcohol or something else, but can't. I just wasn't "with it" when i wrote that and even confused myself. I had thought derF was a different person. Same way I thought that DT was Comfortable. I just had two different people mistaken.
I know you are not all screwing with me, I am just being silly. If I was ever pissed about something on here you would know. I don't beat around the bush, I start up the gas hedgers and go to town.
That's right, I said it...

RayvenAlandria
I think we all get people mixed up at times. It's hard to remember without visual clues.

Sinny
It happens to me nearly all the time. I knew you were funnin with us CD about Derf screwin with you by they way you worded it ...ha Grin

I always think Derf is in his 30's by now but not long ago I used to think of him as in his 20's. I think it' s because I do get a visual pic in my head from the old site where some people posted their pics. I remember a young man with his wife and I think two children. The young man was dress in a suit which surprised everyone cause non of us ever pictured him in a suit. Well anyways carry on all just dropped in and meant to say hey Derg congrats to your step son. Soon you'll be a grandpa before you know it.
Edited by Sinny on 06/04/2009 21:45

catman
CD: I have done it before more than once. It's no big deal.
Edited by catman on 06/04/2009 22:04
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Hypatia
cheshiredragon wrote:
Ignore the man behind the curtain. I'd like to blame that on alcohol or something else, but can't. I just wasn't "with it" when i wrote that and even confused myself. I had thought derF was a different person. Same way I thought that DT was Comfortable. I just had two different people mistaken.
I know you are not all screwing with me, I am just being silly. If I was ever pissed about something on here you would know. I don't beat around the bush, I start up the gas hedgers and go to town.

CD, I hope you know I was just giving you the (funny) business. (Someone has to do it, may as well be me Grin )

Sinny wrote:
Well anyways carry on all just dropped in and meant to say hey Derg congrats to your step son. Soon you'll be a grandpa before you know it.

[img]http://www.pic4ever.com/images/4fvgdaq_th.gif[/img] is not a valid Image. [img]http://www.pic4ever.com/images/25r30wi.gif[/img] is not a valid Image.

Seriously, I space out names and such all the time. Pointing seems to work alright - people get the, uh - point, pretty well, when all else fails, lol. However, it doesn't work very well with the pets. My husband and I both frequently can't bring up one or more of their names when we need to and we'll end up saying something like, 'You - which ever one you are, stop that - you know who you are'. lol.

Jump to Forum: