View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Hyvää Päivää!
Adam Ajaja
Ex-pat feller from England, living in Finland. Not an atheist, but I strongly side with them against the goddites who would force their views into others' lives.

I saw the link to this site when oine of your fellers posted it in the DELETE THE GROUP ''Fuck Jesus Christ'' IMMEDIATELY!!!!! group on Facebook. I don't post in that group, but I chuckle watching it, as I am a regular member of the group they are complaining about lol!

Skeeve
Welcome Adam. always good to see a new face around here!
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

RayvenAlandria
Welcome to the site Adam.

catman
Adam: Welcome to the site. I like your signature line.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Adam Ajaja
catman wrote:
Adam: Welcome to the site. I like your signature line.

Ha ha thanks. I thought it would save me repeatedly explaining it to goddites that venture here

Hypatia
Welcome Adam.

derF
Yes, as I said on another thread. W E L C O M E A D A M ! ! !

Edited: To sooth Patia!
Edited by derF on 06/20/2009 01:20
I'll drink to that. Or anything else for that matter.

Hypatia
Don't worry derF - I'm dialing 911 right now, but it'll take them a while since I don't have your address.

(No edit from derF can only mean one thing - something is terribly wrong and there must be an emergency.)

Hang on derF - stay with us pal, rescue is on the way!

Pfft

derF
See previous post above Patia's last.

sin
Hey there Adam Welcome Smile

Goddites LOL ha ha ha that is funny.

DerF and Patia LMAO

Maybe if it was swtiched to fuck god and give them a choice of which one they want to delete. Do they get to have a love god or praise god/jesus? if so then I would think they have STFU.

Adam Ajaja
Heh, there are plenty of FB groups for praising their gods. Christians also started a number of groups to "Fuck" atheists and other religions, so I bear their complaints no heed (except to soundly berate them in a contemptuous and sarcastic manner of course Grin)

catman
If Christians didn't have so many complaints to begin with (in other words, an inability to accept things as they are), they likely wouldn't be Christians.Grin
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Adam Ajaja
They are a strange lot, and no mistake. The same tired arguments again and again like a bunch of automatons. Mind you, if they were smart enough to know why their points are nonsense, they wouldn't BE christians Grin

Hypatia
Whew - that was a close one derF. I'm so relieved. Thanks! Grin

sin wrote:
DerF and Patia LMAO

Sinny - is that you??

General-Pryce
Adam Ajaja wrote:

I saw the link to this site when oine of your fellers posted it in the DELETE THE GROUP ''Fuck Jesus Christ'' IMMEDIATELY!!!!!

Welcome Adam. That may well have been me on the Facebook page. I posted a few links to the site when discussing, thought it might drum up some interest!

Welcome aboard!

Alex Pryce

Doubting Thomas
Welcome, Adam. Whether or not your a goddie or an atheist, it's great to have a new face around here.
You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me and not you.

derF
Hope Adam continues to post.

Adam Ajaja
Still about, I was just off for the past few days

Adam Ajaja
Ha haaa, a theist idiot on FB linked this very page as an example of atheist intolerance, how feeble.

Oh and no, Νάντια Τσάκαλη , I have not called my comments "respect for your beliefs". As I have stated time and again - even in this thread which you were clearly too stupid to understand - respect is EARNED

Cynic
Welcome Adam.

Jump to Forum: