View Thread

Atheists Today » Easy Reading » My precious!
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Sauron and Shelob
Adam Ajaja
Shelob (the Mum) is on the right. As you can see, they are practicing being religious leaders

i81.photobucket.com/albums/j209/lordshield/KittywittiesLOL.jpg

And before anybody wonders about the name, I shall tell you they are better than their original names (Toots and Babe Pfft) lol! (they're rescued kitties from someone who got kicked out of their home and couldn't look after tham any more)

RayvenAlandria
Shelob is kinda furry for a spider goddess.

:bebopcat:

They are very pretty.

catman
They are indeed pretty. For what it's worth, I rather like the names Toots and Babe!:lol:
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Adam Ajaja
RayvenAlandria wrote:
Shelob is kinda furry for a spider goddess.

:bebopcat:

They are very pretty.

If I remember my Tolkien, I think Shelob was the daughter of the Goddess rather than the Goddess herself. Wasn't the goddess Ungoliant?

Yeah, she's cute, but she kills every living thing around the house so I think the name suits her very well ;D

RayvenAlandria
Yeah, I think Shelob would technically be a demi-goddess, or just an immortal, superior being or something. (at least up until a mighty hobbit slew her).

I guess the name does suit her if she's a ferocious hunter. LOL

Hypatia
Adam Ajaja wrote:
Shelob (the Mum) is on the right. As you can see, they are practicing being religious leaders

LOL. They're gorgeous. It's a shame they had to be separated from their original owners the way they were (and for the original owners), but how nice for you that the three of you have one another.

derF
On weekends I like to go to the park and feed the pigeons..................................................

To my cat.

STEVEN WRIGHT

Edited: Cause I didn't have anything better to do.
Edited by derF on 06/20/2009 00:15
I'll drink to that. Or anything else for that matter.

sin
They are so precious. Sauron has a big happy smile. Shelob reminds me of the Kitty in the movie "cats and dogs" who wanted to run the world and rid it of all dogs LOL.

I would do anything to keep my precious furry babies. I'll never have children so mine are a lot like furry children to me except they aren't, of course, human children. I'm glad to know you Adam Ajaja care enough to take them in and care for them. >>HUGS<<

Love the original names and your insert :laughcat:

Though Toots fits Shelob and Babe fits Sauron. Wink
Edited by sin on 06/20/2009 10:48

derF
I wish I could have pets in my condominium complex.
I'll drink to that. Or anything else for that matter.

catman
I simply wouldn't live where I couldn't have cats. You can't do it even with an outrageous pet deposit?
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Adam Ajaja
Last flat I had, the lease stated no goats or sheep. I suspected it was out of date, given this was in London

Hypatia
lol, they're getting their money's worth out of the blank lease they had printed and still have boxes of - even if they are 75 years old. Waste not, want not!

catman
Judging by what neilmarr had to say about the Islamic invasion of Englad, and the debate over Sharia law being used in the Muslim community there, I'm not so sure that those leases are out of date.

sin
derF wrote:
I wish I could have pets in my condominium complex.

Um and why can't you as long as you keep your cat, um pet, indoors 24/7? It's your condo, you bought and paid for it and you own it. Oh and like Cat suggested if you don't own it what about a pet deposti?
Edited by sin on 06/30/2009 19:11

sin
Adam Ajaja wrote:
Last flat I had, the lease stated no goats or sheep. I suspected it was out of date, given this was in London

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha that is funny. Yeah I think it's safe to say it's a little out dated.

Hypatia
What about a goat on a spit?

:bigsmile:

Jump to Forum: