View Thread

Atheists Today » Taking it easy » Music Discussions
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Michael Jackson dead.
kjbluez
Hypatia wrote:
Well then KJ - congrats X 2 for you - on your bouncing baby boy, and on completing those prereq's and now moving on to nursing school. That's all absolutely fantastic - very happy for you indeed.
Cheers!

Everything is still "da da da da da" to him, that is pretty cute.

kjbluez
catman wrote:
I dunno if the lakes are much to see these days. South Texas is having a terrible drought. Almost everything south of Austin- San Antonio is in an 'exceptional drought', the worst type.

Austin is too hot and humid for me. If I ever move, I'm headed for New Mexico or possubly Far West Texas (Alpine-Marfa-Fort Davis). Somewhere between Alamogordo and Albuquerque, probably.
Yea, my mom said that Lake Travis is about 30 feet below its usual water level.

Egads!

When I moved there, it rained for like two weeks straight, and hard. Of course, my naked rain dancing might have had something to do with that...

catman
If I did that, an exceptional drought would ensue.

Yeah, I heard that all kinds of stuff are being found on the dry bed of Lake Travis: motorcycles, cars, etc. I imagine a lot of people are trying out their metal detectors, too.
Edited by catman on 08/12/2009 04:30
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Hypatia
Looking for lost family members...

Sorry!

Wink

catman
Were they made of metal?Grin
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Hypatia
:bigrazz:

I was thinking along the lines of 'dead'. Of course metal in the teeth could assist in the way of the metal detectors. ?

Ugh.

catman
Or the other bits of metal in them (screws, plates, shrapnel)?

Grin

Hypatia
Now you've got it!

Grin

Helen07
I'm really shock at his dead. However, His image and voice still live in our life. What a pity.
http://softwareoutsourcing.biz/services/website-design-development.html

Helen07
I'm really shock at his dead. However, his voice and image still live in our life.
http://softwareoutsourcing.biz/services/website-design-development.html

Jump to Forum: