View Thread

Print Thread
Pastor fleeces his flock
Doubting Thomas
[url]http://www.wthitv.com/dpp/news/news_wthi_sullivan_pastor_and_sons_face_fraud_charges_200906301734[/url]

A pastor and his sons are facing fraud charges for running a multi-million dollar faith-based investment scheme.

I wonder how many people thought they wouldn't get ripped off because they were good churchgoing Christians?
You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me and not you.

Adam Ajaja
All part of god's plan...

shya, right Pfft

sin
Bob and Theresa Moore entrusted their retirement money to Alanar back in March of 2004. Around $300,000 of Theresa's hard earned money from the last 30 years are now gone.

Sheesh who would invest all that money into one investment? not me. Never put it all in one basket as the saying goes. Still this never should have happened. We really do need Inspectors or something to watch over all investors, church run/members or not. This is why I don't like any kind of investing where I can't see how the Investor I'm putting all my trust in is living. I much prefer something safe and mostly just keep in the bank or hide at home just enough for emergencies. Real Estate is still the best investment so far. I hope the rat bastards get life and have to pay back restitution. I know that's going to be hard with them in prison where they all belong but selling off all their assets right down to the clothes on their backs is a good start. I'd even go so far as to take their Social Security for restitution. I bet these people trusted them solely because they were church related. Poor bastards never saw it coming.

Hypatia
Doubting Thomas wrote:
[url]http://www.wthitv.com/dpp/news/news_wthi_sullivan_pastor_and_sons_face_fraud_charges_200906301734[/url]

A pastor and his sons are facing fraud charges for running a multi-million dollar faith-based investment scheme.

I wonder how many people thought they wouldn't get ripped off because they were good churchgoing Christians?

Well, if they can have faith in 'god', they can have faith other goddies aren't going to actually rob them blind.

Sigh...

sin
I say all of them chose and trusted them solely because it was church related in particular a christian based church. I'm not surprised. Especially after finding out so many people gave their names, bank names, a/c # and anything else that could get them bankrupt over night to that fly by night outfit for the tribulation nonsense. Or was it the crapture rupture nonesense. Remember that. I think the computer already did accidently release it when two of the three men didn't update it. One got sick and something happened to the other where he couldn't get there on time. Man what total fucktards on all sides.

Jump to Forum: