View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
And Lo, I Have Returned
Kallistie
I joined the site about this time last year, I think, and haven't been around much in at least ten months. I see so many new names!

Anyway, I was formerly known as Jezebel and have yet again changed my name because while Jezebel is a good name for needling fundies, I don't like it quite as much as Kallistie for a variety of reasons. Cookies to the person(s) who know where it came from. Smile
Anyway, I'll likely be around more this time. I won't be constantly loosing my password anymore!

Skeeve
Welcome back, Jeze....err Kallistie :-)

Calvin Klein comes to mind, but after a quick Google, I'm not so sure that is relevant to your name. Half a cookie?

"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

Sinny
Hey Kallistie welcome back good to see you posting more Grin

I was going to say welcome to the site in another thread but I see you aren't all that new but still maybe just a little new so welcome too Grin

No idea what your new name Kallistie means but I want a cookie anyways Pfft

Hypatia
Welcome back.

catman
Welcome back, Kallistie. That username will take some getting used to. I keep wanting to think Callisto.Wink
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

kjbluez
Kallistie wrote:
Cookies to the person(s) who know where it came from. Smile
Pirates from Antarctica who wear Calvin Klein shoes and watch Star Trek?

Kallistie
Thanks for the re-welcome. Smile

Aww, no cookies! Think Goddesses who throw war-causing hissy fits and bored stoners in a 1950s bowling alley. Also apples.
Edited by Kallistie on 08/12/2009 15:43

Jump to Forum: