View Thread

Atheists Today » Easy Reading » The Lounge
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
NY Times geography fail
Skeeve
I mentioned being born in Arizona in a different thread today, but apparently it was actually Nevada.

According to the New York Times:

http://www.nytime...ready.html
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

catman
I have never heard of Atrazine before. But I don't drink much water anyway because of W.C. Fields' warning concerning what fish do in it.Wink
Edited by catman on 08/23/2009 12:35
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Hypatia
Skeeve wrote:
I mentioned being born in Arizona in a different thread today, but apparently it was actually Nevada.

According to the New York Times:

http://www.nytime...ready.html

lol.

I'm a little concerned about the states marked 'n.a'. Why are they 'Not applicable'? Do they not have any water in those states?

As for the E.P.A. claiming the levels of this chemical (as well as others) isn't high enough to be unsafe - combine that with all the other chemicals in our drinking water that 'aren't high enough to be unsafe' and essentially we're dead ducks.

I'm beginning to wonder if maybe this is really part of the government's real over-all public 'health plan' - keep allowing a significant number of chemicals at 'safe' consumption levels and just kill us off - slowly, but surely - that way. True, it may be slow poisoning, but it's still faster than without.

catman
Well, you probably know what W.C.Fields said about why he didn't drink water.

With all the crud getting into the water supplies, I can't say that I'm surprised. TX is chock full of weeds, I can assure you. Maybe it will help the overpopulation problem.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Jump to Forum: